Friday, March 04, 2005

First steps!

This is the start of my PhotoBlog! I'm not sure whether I'll make it a daily or a monthly habit of adding stuff here, but I hope I can reach people who are interested in a whole new way!

This Blog is linked to my site www.lintinen.fi
and I'll be posting on my new ventures, photo trips, changes in my life and so on. At the moment I've been so involved in finishing my master's studies in chemistry and in finding a job that I haven't had enough energy to take as many pictures as I would like.
I'm also hoping that my finance will improve and that I'll be able to invest on new equipment. Then on the other hand if I do get a job, it may also hinder my photography in posing constraints in schedules.

But if all goes well by june I'll be a diploma engineer in chemistry and a qualified teacher and will start working on my PhD (well actually doctorate in technology) in light chemistry.


3 comments:

heidi said...

Well, hello cousin!

Pieni muailma:D Löysin tänne Tommin ja Caryn blogin kautta. Missä päin vaikutat tällä hetkellä?

Unknown said...

Tampereella. Opiskelut on ihan kohta ohi -viimeinen opettajaharjoittelu alkaa ensi viikolla ja sen jälkeen olen lähes valmis.

Entäs mitä sinne Suomen napaan kuuluu?

heidi said...

Mitäpä tänne. Oon opettanut viidettä luokka syksystä ja saman luokan kanssa toivottavasti jatkan ens vuoden...en ole vieläkään valmis... ;D Taitaa olla alanvaihto edessä...

Kävin katsomassa sun kuvia, upeita!

Laitoin meidän blogin auki, osoite on heidiandjuuso.blogspot.com.