Sunday, April 24, 2005

All Work. Soon Play

I've been teaching for the past few weeks and boy am I exhausted! I've been taking the train to Kuopio too many times and at worst I left Tampere at 23:30 and arrived in Kuopio around 4:30. Thankfully my hotel was in the train station. Let me tell you it wasn't a bed of roses waking up at 8:00 on a saturday morning after a very stressful week. Otherwise things have been quite nice -the course is going okay so I have a sense of satisfaction.

I've been taking some photos -not as many is would like, though. I've decided to fork in the dough for the sigma 12-24 mm wideangle in early may so It'll only show in my June Visa bill. Hopefully it'll be worth it.

Here's a new photo of Näsijärvi. I found a sweet spot just a couple of hundred meters from my apartment.


No comments: